Lake Norman Christian School adopts a three-fold approach to planning for the future.
- Counseling: Students at LKNC are invited to consult with our licensed School Counselor, Melisssa Gibbs, to consider…
- What is God's plan for me after graduation?
- What colleges offer programs that will best support those plans?
- What should I possess as a qualified college applicant?
- How can I best prepare for standardized college entrance exams?
- What are my options concerning early action, early decision, regular admission, and rolling admission?
- How do I apply for scholarships and financial aid?
2. Campus Visits - Recruiters are invited on campus to promote their colleges/universities as well as representatives from all branches of the military. A flex period is built into the high school schedule to ensure that students can attend all presentations.
3. Class - Also part of the flex period is a seminar class crafted for each grade level and geared toward readiness for life after high school.