College & Career Counseling
COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELING
Applying to college can be a daunting process in which parents and students are often overwhelmed with questions as they plan for the next stages in their lives. Discerning the road to graduation and beyond is a spiritual journey involving a partnership of parents, students, and experienced counsel. Lake Norman Christian School adopts a three-fold approach to prepare our graduates for the future:
Lake Norman Christian School adopts a three-fold approach to planning for the future.
- Counseling: High School students at LKNC are invited to consult with our leadership to consider…
- What is God's plan for me after graduation?
- Which colleges offer programs that best support those plans?
- What are college admission officers looking for in successful applicants?
- How can I best position myself to gain college admittance to my top schools?
- How can I prepare for standardized college entrance exams?
- What are my options concerning early action, early decision, regular admission, and rolling admission?
- How do I apply for scholarships and financial aid?
2. Campus Visits - Recruiters are invited on campus to promote their colleges/universities as well as representatives from all branches of the military.
3. Classes - Through our rigorous academic program which includes honors, AP, and dual enrollment classes, our students are properly prepared to meet future college and career goals.