Lake Norman Christian school seeks a dedicated Christian Business Manager Position will be Full time beginning the summer of 2022. Tuition discounts can be applied as supplemental pay for those who would have children enrolled at our K-12 school.
We are conveniently located on Rte. 115 in Huntersville, NC
Experience in the following is required:
Communicating with families
Position Reports directly to Head of School
Accounting degree preferred
Lake Norman Christian School is seeking an Middle School (6-8th grade) Teacher for our 2022-2023 school year (Aug. 1 start date) who is committed to student achievement within the classroom, and who will hold our students to high and attainable expectations regarding both academic achievement and character development while providing an environment that is safe and nurturing. We believe in educating the whole child which would include, mentally, physically, emotionally, and most important spiritually. This position would involve:
- Set and hold students to rigorous academic and behavior standards.
- Embody and demonstrate a loving, positive character and ensure that students exhibit the same values.
- Take personal responsibility for the academic outcomes of every student delivering measurable academic growth and increasing every student’s achievement.
- Build rapport with students and create an environment where parents and families understand that teachers love them.
- Continually improve teaching skills by seeking out constructive feedback and professional development opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and complete records, including but not limited to: attendance, behavior, student achievement data, grades, progress reports, parent communication, textbooks, etc.
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills.
- Demonstrated mastery and enthusiasm for content knowledge.
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative solution finder.
- Open to feedback and committed to continuously improving.
- Personal qualities: passion, humility, positive in the face of incredible challenges, and loving.
- ACSI Certified or Certificate Eligible
BA/BS in the field of study required
Elementary, Middle, and High School
Substitute teachers who supervise students in the event that their regular teacher is unable to lead class.
- Managing classroom behavior
- Executing a lesson plan prepared by the regular teacher
- Informing the students’ permanent teacher of their success
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's Degree and/or certification
- Background check approval
16301 Old Statesville Rd,